Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 11 July 2013

America Count Down


I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful, sunny weather! Unfortunately, I have been either working or stuck in my flat, which has decided to convert itself to a wood free sauna! Currently saving every penny I can for my travels, I am trying not to leave my flat so not to be tempted by the call of the pub or the Bullring. This makes me very sad, but in the end it will be so worth it.

However, today, I can not believe, is exactly 6 weeks until I leave for America! I am excited beyond words! And this excitement has overwhelmed my willpower not to shop, thus the t-shirt purchase below. Although I will probably melt in its thick black fabric, I've found the cropped style really easy to pair with anything from simple denim shorts to high waisted trousers so will be a good diverse piece to pack. The aztec joggers I'm wearing  are also  a favourite  of mine, the ultimate piece for both comfort and style. Again, I will probably melt from the heat in them but I will defintely be finding room for them in my case.

Finally, I just need to say these are absolutely the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn. Made from real suede, it literally feels like I don't have shoes on, but the lace up style means they work as well for the office as they do for the beach! Let me know what you think...


Outfit
T-shirt: Riverisland £15, Joggers: Topshop £25, Necklace H&M £5.99, Clutch Bag: Primark £5, Sandals: Ecote at Urban Outfitters £30
Location
Warstone Lane, Birmingham

No comments:

Post a Comment