Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Wish List: Coordinates

I had been hoping this blazer short coordinate set was going to arrive at Yumi before I left - no such luck. I love that being a coordinate pairing, the pieces are right on trend, yet they also have quite a classic, timeless feel with the subtle bird print. The blazer short combo would work as well for the office with a shirt, tights and brouges, as they would for a casual day outfit with a plain tee and converse, and also for night out over a white cami and tonnes of gold jewellery! Fingers crossed I can find these at a decent price on eBay or that my mum will take the hints I've been dropping - now that I no longer have the pleasure of 60% staff discount at Yumi!


Outfit
Blazer: Yumi £55, Shorts: Yumi £30, Shirt: Topshop £29

2 comments:

  1. Cute print
    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blazer and short trend. Especially printed ones :) xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete