Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 5 August 2013

Yumi

Wednesday is my last day working for Yumi, and I must say I'm actually a lot more sad about leaving than I thought I would be! Anyone visiting Birmingham centre, definitely pop in to House of Fraser on Corporation Street and head towards Yumi and talk to the lovely ladies I will be leaving on the department, they will help you find the perfect piece! Although I joined the team working on their kidswear section (which is just so so cute, see here), as soon as the Womenswear section came in to store I knew my bank balance would take a hit! The brand is very vintage inspired, and certainly has pieces in the collections for those who want to stand out from the crowd. Although less known than lots of the brands in House of Fraser, Yumi has been spotted on Una from The Saturday's, Nina Nesbitt and Dawn Porter, and is growing in popularity fast!

Below, I have paired my favourite piece of the Yumi S/S 2013 collection - a pearl collar, floral lace, pleat front top - with cropped polka dot trousers. Let me know what you think, and look out for the A/W 2013 collection that starts coming in to store this week!...



Outfit
Top: Yumi £40, Trousers: Forever 21, £18.50, Bag: Topshop £25 (birthday gift), Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs £200 (birthday gift), Necklace: Miss Selfridge £3 (in sale), Pumps: Primark £4, Umbrella: Primark £3
Location
Moreton Street, Birmingham

2 comments:

  1. Oh Laura, I didn't know that you were on here as well! Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog :) you're so pretty and you always wear the prettiest clothes! Love the bag and trousers especially :) hope you're well babe!

    Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see you had commented until just now sorry! you're too kind ruth :) can't keep up with all the lovely outfit posts you do - you have so many clothes! xx

      Delete